All members of the Board of Directors are themselves members of the Daughters of Penelope.
These elected Board Members jointly oversee the activities of the Daughters of Penelope Foundation, Inc. on a voluntary basis. We wish to thank these members of the Daughters of Penelope for their service.
2020/2021 Executive Officers
- President ∫ Anna-Helene Grossomanides, PGP
- Vice President ∫ Eva Jean Fomalont, PGP
- Secretary ∫ Deme Thomas, PGP
- Treasurer ∫ Joanne Booras, PGP
- Director at Large ∫ Roberta Ann (Robbie) Jackson
- Founding President ∫ Sonja Stefanadis, PGP
- Cynthia Hollister
- Angela Magrames
- Connie Palallis, PGP
- Evellyn Tsiadis, PGP
- Xanthe Vafopoulou
- Ourania Stephanides
- Vasilia Kachmarski* – Grand President DOP
- Kathy Bizoukas* – Grand Vice President DOP
* non-voting members
Past President Advisory Board
- Georgette Boulegeris
- Despina (Deb) Chrisohou
- Kim Collum
- Athena Economy
- Mary Filou, PGP
- Kiki Hartz
- Irene Margelos
- Joanna Merakos, PGP
- Melva Zinaich
If you are a member of the Daughters of Penelope and are interested in becoming a Volunteer Board Member, contact the Foundation President and if we have an opening we will be sure to forward you an application.
The Foundation must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Code. We are responsible for keeping accurate records, adhering to the laws that affect Scholarship Grant Programs, as well as other charitable activities. We have a fiduciary responsibility for maintaining the funds of the Foundation.
|2020 Application for Board of Directors
Due Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020