All members of the Board of Directors are themselves members of the Daughters of Penelope.
These elected Board Members jointly oversee the activities of the Daughters of Penelope Foundation, Inc. on a voluntary basis. We wish to thank these members of the Daughters of Penelope for their service.
2020/2021 Executive Officers
- President ∫ Anna-Helene Grossomanides, PGP
- Vice President ∫ Celia Kachmarski, PGP
- Secretary ∫ Deme Thomas, PGP
- Treasurer ∫ Ourania Stephanides
- Director at Large ∫ Eva Jean Fomalont, PGP
- Founding President ∫ Sonja Stefanadis, PGP
- Vasi Katsikathas
- Jeannie Kouros
- Connie Palallis, PGP
- Veronica Tsalta
- Evellyn Tsiadis, PGP
- Xanthe Vafopoulou
- Kathy Bizoukas* – Grand President DOP
- Georgette Boulegeris* – Grand Vice President DOP
- Barbara Maligas*
* non-voting members
Past President Advisory Board
- Joanne Booras
- Despina (Deb) Chrisohou
- Kim Collum
- Athena Economy
- Mary Filou, PGP
- Kiki Hartz
- Irene Margelos
- Joanna Merakos, PGP
- Melva Zinaich
If you are a member of the Daughters of Penelope and are interested in becoming a Volunteer Board Member, contact the Foundation President and if we have an opening we will be sure to forward you an application.
The Foundation must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Code. We are responsible for keeping accurate records, adhering to the laws that affect Scholarship Grant Programs, as well as other charitable activities. We have a fiduciary responsibility for maintaining the funds of the Foundation.
2021 Application for Board of Directors