All members of the Board of Directors are themselves members of the Daughters of Penelope.
These elected Board Members jointly oversee the activities of the Daughters of Penelope Foundation, Inc. on a voluntary basis. We wish to thank these members of the Daughters of Penelope for their service.
2018/2019 Executive Officers
- President ∫ Despina (Deb) Chrisohou, PCP
- Vice President ∫ Barbara Maligas, PGG
- Secretary ∫ Anna-Helene Grossomanides, PGP
- Treasurer ∫ Ramona Chrisohou
- Director at Large ∫ Beverly Rose Kennedy
- Founding President ∫ Sonja Stefanadis, PGP
- Anna Argyris
- Helen Beldecos, PGP
- Eva Jean Fomalont, PGP
- Cynthia Hollister
- Roberta Ann (Robbie) Jackson
- Angela Magrames
- Demi Thomas* – Grand President DOP
- Vasilia Kachmarski* – Grand Vice President DOP
* non-voting members
Past President Advisory Board
- Joanne Booras, PGP
- Georgette Boulegeris
- Kim Collum
- Athena Economy
- Mary Filou, PGP
- Kiki Hartz
- Vasilia Kachmarski,
- Irene Margelos
- Joanna Merakos, PGP
- Evellyn Tsiadis, PGP
- Melva Zinaich
If you are a member of the Daughters of Penelope and are interested in becoming a Volunteer Board Member, contact the Foundation President and if we have an opening we will be sure to forward you an application.
The Foundation must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Code. We are responsible for keeping accurate records, adhering to the laws that affect Scholarship Grant Programs, as well as other charitable activities. We have a fiduciary responsibility for maintaining the funds of the Foundation.